Friday, June 12, 2009

If You Got A Bunch Of Blog Posts From Me It Was A Multiply Glitch Evidently

I set up my Multiply blog so my posts from my blogger posts on my blog on blogger get cross posted to Multiply. I can post on my Blogger blog & it goes on my Multiply blog too. Someone let me know they got hundreds of posts from me and old posts that had been posted before. To those this might've happened to, I am so sorry about that. Evidently Multiply must've somehow sent them to my Multiply contacts. I am so sorry that happened. I sure didn't want that to happen. I know I wouldn't want hundreds of blog posts either. Yikes. My apologies to anyone who got those posts. Just delete them. Hopefully it won't do that anymore. Why in the world it would want to resend old blog posts & that many is beyond me. So please forgive me folks. Stupid Multiply...

Peace,

Cheryl

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online